|Destination:||Goa with Dudhsagar Waterfall|
|Duration:||4 Nights/5 Days|
|Routing:||North Goa, South Goa, Dudhsagar Waterfall|
- A Traditional welcome with welcome Drink on arrival.
- Accommodation at all place as per the tour schedule.
- Daily breakfast at all hotels for 04 occasions.
- Pick up and drop transfers from Airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Sightseeing and all transfers by Private A/C Car as per the tour itinerary.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All hotel related taxes and transport related taxes.
- Include State tax, Toll tax, Driver Bata, Fule charges and Parking.
- Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary.
- Enjoy the moment Evening Tea/Coffee with your families and friends.
- Surprise Gift from Raheja Vacations Pvt. Ltd. to save your memories lifetime.
- All Inclusions no hidden cost.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any optional tour activity or not mention on inclusion.
- Domestic and International airfare or Train Ticket.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or video).
- Peak season surcharge.
- GST (Government Service Tax)
Day - 1
On arrival at airport or railway station, Raheja Vacations Pvt. Ltd. representative meet and greet you and transfer to you hotel. Check in the hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. Fresh up in the hotel, evening free for leisure activity. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day - 2
Morning, after breakfast go for full day sightseeing tour to north goa. Overnight stay at hotel.
Seight Seeing Tour: North Goa
• Calangute Beach: Widely known as Queen of Goa’s Beaches. Here Holidays and beat shows draw hundreds of people.
• Vagator Beach: A beach famous for its seclusion with the chapora Fort as its imposing backdrop.
• Anjuna Beach: very popular among the foreigners and is beautiful Picnic spot.
• Fort Aguada: Built by the Portuguese in 1609-1612 to command the Entry into the river Mandovi in order to protect old Goa for enemy Attack. Fort houses presently the Central jail. A lighthouse is situated Nearby.
Day - 3
Morning, after breakfast go for full day sightseeing tour to south goa. Overnight stay at hotel.
Seight Seeing Tour: South Goa
• Miramar Beach: A lovely golden beach of soft sand girdled with palm rees’ facing the blue Arabian Sea is the capital of Goa, Panajim. Here lies the Samadhi of Goa’s first Chief Minister.
• Bom Jesus of Basilica: (Old Goa Church) Built in 16th Century is the Most famous church in Goa. The mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier, Kept in the Silver casket, areenriched here.
• Mangueshi Temple: Dedicated to lord Shiva, being built in the 17th Century. River Boat Cruise: 1 hour river cruise on river Mondovi.
Day - 4
Morning, after breakfast full day sightseeing tour to dudh sagar water fall. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day - 5
Morning, after breakfast check out from the hotel. And drop at the airport/railway station.