|Destination:||Paradise on Earth|
|Duration:||09 Nights / 10 Days|
- Twin sharing accommodation (Double room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Meals as per the package (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits / early checkin in Leh Airport transfer.
- Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Tavera / Mahindra Xylo vehicles, the same car shall do the complete itinerary.
- Wildlife fee for Tso-moriri Lake, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Nubra, Pangong and Tsomoriri areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them. Foreign Tourist should bring their original Passport with a valid Indian Visa on it. For Foreign Diplomats the permit has to be issued from Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi)
- All applicable taxes
- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Domestic airfare
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel.
- Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Porterage & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers.
Day - 1 Arrive – Manali Local Sight Seeing
On arrival in Manali check into at hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery. Afternoon free to explore the Shopping malls of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day - 2 Manali – Sarchu (222 Km)
Early morning drive to Serchu, driving across Rohtang Pass (13050 ft) and passing through Keylong, Jispa and Dracha and then cross the Baralacha Pass (16020 ft) to arrive at Serchu in the late afternoon. Overnight in fixed camp at Serchu.
Day - 3 Sarchu – Leh (255 Km)
After early breakfast leave for Leh en-route crossing Nakeela and Lachalung-la Pass (16,617 ft.). Break for lunch at Pang and then drive on towards Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (a vast plateau stretching for 42 kms) and then crossing Taglang-La (17,585ft) and driving through the upper Indus Valley. Reach Leh by evening. Overnight in hotel.
Day - 4 Leh Local
The day 5 is scheduled for a full day sightseeing tour of Leh- which has a mixed population of Muslim and Buddhist population. It also houses a large Masjid and a Tibetan Gompa. The main central street is lined with curio shops and has many eating places serving a wide range of cuisines.We suggest you to give a well-deserved wash down to your dusty bikes & fix all the mechanical bugs that you’ve picked up along the way. We can take the opportunity to explore Leh on foot and check out the old fort that looks over the city. Over night stay at hotel .
Day - 5 Leh – Pangong Lake (150 Kms.)
The day 6 is scheduled for a visit to the Pangong Lake- the largest brackish water lake in Asia. The 2/3rd of this gigantic high altitude lake lies in China. We drive north from Leh and then turn left at Karu. The well-maintained Kashmiri tarmac gives way to patchy surfaces and dirt. You’ll cross the Chang La (5500 meters) and descend to an army checkpoint at Tangse. We ride along the lake for a while and spend the night at Pangong Resort, a guest house run by the Ladakhi people.
Day - 6 Pangong-Leh
Early morning, after breakfast, following a few quick walks alongside the lake, you will point the bikes back towards Leh. It is a relaxing ride today. Tonight is your last night in Leh so the rest of the evening is free to explore bazaars and visit Shanti Stupa, a huge structure overlooking Changspa. This stupa will let you a spent half an hour on the large terrace below the Buddha. A fantastic view of the Indus Valley and the Zanskar range will treat your eyes.
Day - 7 Leh-Khardongla- Nubra Valley (125 Kms.)
After breakfast leave for Nubra Valley, driving across Khardong-la (alt: 18,380 ft). After descending from the pass, drive on for sightseeing of Sumoor area and Samstaling Gompa. Later check into a fixed camp in the same area or drive across to Deskit / Hundar for overnight in a fixed camp or hotel.
Day - 8 Nubra Valley- Khardongla-Leh(125 Kms.)
In the morning visit / explore Deskit , Hundar and the Sand Dunes where you can enjoy a short camel safari using the double-humped Bactrian camel found here (optional on direct payment). Later drive back to Leh reaching in the late afternoon / evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 9 Leh- Manali
In the morning, you may find us cranking our machines over a few times to get the oil to warm up- an overnight frost may have turned all the lubricants into chocolate syrup. You’ll drive over the Sarchu plain and enter Baralaccha plain at noon. A cheerful ride up the handsome Lahaul ranges and it is time to face the great and wicked Rohtang Pass. Here we ride down the pass through potholes and mini-rivers of mud (and fog if we’re lucky), through to our hotel in Manali for a good hot bath. Later, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day - 10 Kaza – Manali (204 Kms Approx)
Morning after breakfast drive to manali local sightseeing of Manali. Visit Hadimba Temple, Mannu temple Tibetan Monastery, and hot water bathsat Vashist. Afternoon drive to Naggar visiting Jagat Sukh Temples enroute. In Naggar Visit Naggar Castle and Roriech Art Gallery. Evening back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day - 11 Manali To Delhi
Today is the final day of your Tour from Manali. In the evening, board the bus for a long drive back to New Delhi. Sadly, you cannot take your bikes back with you.