|Duration:||5 Nights/6 Days|
- A Traditional welcome with welcome Drink on arrival.
- Accommodation at all place as per the tour schedule.
- Daily breakfast at all hotels for 05 occasions.
- Pick up and drop transfers from Airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Sightseeing and all transfers by Private A/C Car as per the tour itinerary.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All hotel related taxes and transport related taxes.
- Include State tax, Toll tax, Driver Bata, Fule charges and Parking.
- Child below 5 yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary.
- Enjoy the moment Evening Tea/Coffee with your families and friends.
- Surprise Gift from Raheja Vacations Pvt. Ltd. to save your memories lifetime.
- All Inclusions no hidden cost.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any optional tour activity or not mention on inclusion.
- Domestic and International airfare or Train Ticket.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or video).
- Peak season surcharge.
- GST (Government Service Tax)
Day - 1 Arrive Mumbai
Arrive Mumbai Airport / Railway Station, Our representative will assist and transfer you to your hotel. Afternoon proceed on a sight seeing tour of the City Visiting Gateway of India – The stone archway designed by Wittett in 16th century Gujarati style, Elephanta Caves and Juhu beach. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day - 2 In Mumbai
Enjoy a full day sightseeing of the city of the dreams. Visit Mahalaxmi temple, Sidhi Vinayak Temple, Jain temple and the tomb of the Muslim saint Haji Ali; take an undersea walk at the Taraporewala Aquarium and see the magic of the marine life unfold before your eyes. See the magic of Indian history and heritage explodes at the Prince of Wales Museum and Tower of Silence. Visit the important churches and cathedrals across the city; Mount St Mary’s, Aloysius Church, Mahim Church and St Thomas’ Cathedral. Then visit the National Gallery of Modern Art and the Jahangir Art Gallery to see the works and exhibits of Indian masters and artists. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day - 3 Mumbai – Goa
In the morning, we transfer you to airport to catch a flight to Goa. Arrive Goa Airport, our representative will assist and transfer you to your hotel. Rest of the day free to relax in beach. In the evening enjoy a traditional carnival, which is a part of Goa’s rich Portuguese heritage. Where revelry, song & dance with great food & good wine beautifully come together. Discover the joy of Goan cuisine at a delightful buffet dinner. Overnight spend at hotel.
Day -4 Goa
Full day sightseeing Goa – Visit Old Goa, the most important Cathedrals and churches – namely Se-Cathedral, Church of St. Francis Xavier, St. Catherine’s Church, Arch of Vice Roy of Goa. Miramar Beach -This is the only beach close to any city and has a good view of the river Mandovi flowing into the sea. Overnight at hotel.
Day - 5 Goa
After breakfast in the morning, explore the lovely beaches of north Goa i.e. Calangute and Anjuna. Later, travel further south to unwind on the beaches in Colva, Miramar and Bogmallo. Quieter than the shores of north Goa, these palm-fringed shores promise a calmer time. Also visit Dona Paula fishing village which is a small village at the tip of Panaji, the place has a very good viewpoint and a monument at the same place. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 Goa
In the morning, you would be taken to the Goa airport, from where you will catch a flight to your destination.