|Destination:||Simple Heaven “Uttarakhand” by Cab (Ex Delhi)|
|Duration:||04 Nights / 05 Days|
|Routing:||Delhi – Mussoorie – Haridwar – Delhi|
- Pick up & Drop from Delhi Airport / Railway station
- Accommodation for 04 Nights
- Non Alcoholic (Tea/coffee/Juice) Welcome Drink on Arrival in Hotel
- MAP Meal Plan – 04 times Morning Tea with Breakfasts & Dinners
- Transfers & Sightseeing by Indigo / Swift Desire cab as per the itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes (Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp, Service and Driver Exp)
- Any Air or train fare, Monument fee / Camera fee
- Cost does not include any other thing apart from the itinerary inclusions
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- Surcharges applicable during Festival, Peak Season & Special Events
- Any changes in the taxes levied by Govt.
- For Heater requirement directly contact to the hotelier
Day - 1 DELHI – MUSSOORIE (280 KMS 8-9 HRS)
(Enroute Cover Dehradun) On arrival at Delhi Railway Station or Airport. Meet our representative there and catch cab and drive to Mussoorie, Via Dehradun visiting local spots en-route such as IMA , Sahastradhara Waterfalls, Doon School, Mussorrie is a city and a municipal board , about 30 km from Dehradun and in Dehradun district in the Indian state of Uttarakhand . This hill station, situated in the foothills of the Himalaya ranges ,is also known as the Queen of Hill Station , Being at an average altitude of 2,000 meters(6,600ft), Mussoorie, with its green hills and varied flora and fauna, is a fascinating hill resort. Commanding snow ranges to the northeast and glittering views of the Doon Valley and Shiwalik ranges in the south, the town was once said to present a ‘fairyland’ atmosphere to tourists.
Day - 2 MUSSOORIE – LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Today morning after breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing to Kempty falls, Mussoorie Lake, LalBhadurShastri Naitional Academy of Administration . Evening visit Mall road .Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day - 3 MUSSOORIE – HARIDWAR (90 KMS)
Today morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel & proceed to Haridwar. Arrival and check in hotel. In evening visit Harki Pauri. Enjoy evening gangaaarti at harkipauri and take holy dip in the river ganga. After that visit local market near the place then back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day - 4 HARIDWAR – RISHIKESH – HARIDWAR (42 KMS)
Today morning after breakfast proceed to Rishikesh, known as the Yoga capital of India is situated at the convergence of river Chandrabhaga and Ganges. Places to visit in Rishikesh: LakshmanJhula (first suspension bridge in India built in 1939), Ram Jhula and temples and ashrams nearby. You may also enjoy river rafting in Rishikesh from the upper part of river Ganga. Evening return to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day - 5 HARIDWAR – DELHI (210 KMS)
Today morning after breakfast proceed to Kausani sightseeing visit to thefamous temple of Baijnath. Located in the Garuda Valley, the main attraction of this temple is the black stone idol of Parvati. Later, visit the sprawling tea plantationscovering the entire area like a green blanket. The high-flavoured tea grown and produced here is exported to various countries. Dinner and overnight at hotel.